Here's All The Cool Stuff That Indians Are Buying On Amazon This Week
Try getting through this without spending your money on at least one damn thing.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers”, which is essentially a list of stuff that's currently selling like hot cakes.
1. This tiny but powerful Bluetooth speaker which fits in the palm of your hand (₹ 1,599).
Most promising review: Chotta Big Speaker! It is seriously small, fits in half the palm. But my word, it can deliver excellent sound. It connected effortlessly to my phone (I use a OnePlus One, Android phone). It came with some charge already so I was able to use it straight out of the box. There is a USB charging cable in the box along with the speaker. – PJ
Get it here.
2. This ergonomically designed toilet stool to help you maintain the perfect pooping posture (₹ 1,199).
Most promising review: Decided to give this a shot for a couple of weeks and I can assure you, the results are amazing. I haven't felt bloated or gassy EVER SINCE I STARTED USING IT. It works just as claimed and I wholeheartedly recommend it to people with similar problems. – Mahesh Gowda.
3. This wireless activity tracker from FitBit, which you can clip on to your pocket (₹ 3,990).
4. This collapsible and foldable wardrobe with an easy-access zipper and a see-through window (₹ 2,699).
10. This two-in-one mosquito zapper-cum-flashlight, which helps you beat the bugs in the dark (₹ 425).
11. This set of water bottle buckle holders, which are ideal for any outdoor physical activity (₹ 89).
12. This pack of mouldable glue which fixes almost anything around the house, and comes in different colours (₹ 1,799).
13. This honeycomb-shaped drawer organiser, which helps you get all your socks and ties in order (₹ 999).
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.