1. Woodvyu Stok House, Leh.
Price per night: ₹45,050
• This exclusive and luxurious five-room villa overlooks the mighty Khardung La mountain pass, which makes for a majestic view.
• It is situated close to the Buddhist Stok Monastery, and the view of the stars at night is to die for.
2. Singtom Tea Resort, Darjeeling.
Price per night: ₹8,030
• Singtom is Darjeeling's third-oldest tea estate, and the resort is located inside the very grounds.
• The resort is well-known for its decor, and of course, the smell of the famous Darjeeling tea around you.
3. Alleppey Luxury Houseboat, Kerala.
Price per night: ₹46,191
Accommodates: 2 guests per room, 3 rooms
• If you're looking to go all out with your Kerala experience, this is THE houseboat you need to be on.
• The candlelit dinner makes it a great option for honeymooning couples.
4. Heritage Apt. 3, New Delhi.
Price per night: ₹4,764
• This place is just a 30-minute drive from the airport, and is close to the buzzing Hauz Khas Village.
• It is a quaint apartment made in the old Rajasthani style, with a fantastic view of the lake.
5. Himalayan Home, Manali.
Price per night: ₹1,905
• This is the ultimate place for nature and trekking enthusiasts, as it requires a 40-minute walk up a steep mountain path to get to this property.
• It is over 2000m high, and is surrounded by lush green valleys, waterfalls & snow capped mountains soaring over 4000m.
6. Quinta Portuguesa, Goa.
Price per night: ₹50,018
• The estate was originally built by the Portuguese in 1897, and has been carefully restored to replicate its original grandeur.
• It's a half-hour from the beach, but it's doubtful you'll want to step out once you've lazed by the poolside.
7. The Jackfruit Tree, Wayanad.
Price per night: ₹3,403
• This luxurious villa is situated at the base of Chembra, the highest peak and trekking point in Wayanad.
• Even if you're not a trekking enthusiast, this place is great to kick back and appreciate the nature around you with a nice bonfire in the courtyard.
8. Nazarbagh Palace, Jaipur.
Price per night: ₹70,093
• The palace has been built meticulously in the true Rajputana & Mughal style of architecture.
• With ultra-luxurious amenities and service, you're basically living like a Maharaja.
9. Rosie's Retreat Homestay, Udaipur.
Price per night: ₹6,601
• This little place is situated right next to Udaipur lake. All antiques and textiles in the apartment are for sale as well, so your souvenirs are covered.
• Last year, it was recommended by the Lonely Planet magazine as one of the most "hip" homestays in the world.
10. Marari Eco Beach House, Kerala.
Price per night: ₹25,996
• This chic 2-bedroom villa offers stunning panoramic sea views from all rooms, and direct access to the beach.
• It may be super chill and relaxed, but it comes with all the amenities you could ask for, like free WiFi, satellite TV and luxury bed linen.
11. Horn Bill, Goa.
Price per night: ₹4,507
• This unique location is built partially on the slope of a rock, with a king-sized bed and a cute loft built into the rock for children to sleep in.
• The balcony opens up to a panoramic view of a coconut grove. Never a bad thing.
12. Wayanad Tree House, Kerala.
Price per night: ₹2,314
• Located on the banks of the serene Kalindi River, this place offers a unique living experience in bamboo cottages.
• If you're feeling adventurous, you can also explore the jungle and visit the centuries old Vishnu Temple nearby.
13. Krishna Palace, Jodhpur.
Price per night: ₹1,497
• A heritage property, Krishna Palace is often recommended by various travel magazines for its exquisite architecture and unique vibe.
• It is situated in the same neighbourhood as Hawa Mahal and Jaigarh Fort, so you're covered on the sightseeing aspect as well.
14. Firefly Farmhouse, Alibaug.
Price per night: ₹27,561
• The farmhouse is set on a 4-acre hill, overlooking the Revdanda river, and is a 30-minute drive from Kashid beach.
• The 12.5 metre wide infinity pool overlooks the valley and creek, and tenants are looked after by a staff of five.
15. Junoon In The Hills, Uttarakhand.
Price per night: ₹44,029
• Set in a remote village in the Kumaon hills, this is a good spot to choose if you're looking for some tranquillity.
• For the adventurous, there are also mountain trails winding through small villages, leading to the Garampani stream down below.
16. Bikamp Adventures, Leh.
Price per night: ₹1,225
• It is located just 12 kms short of Leh, in a picturesque little Ladakh village. One can also easily visit the monasteries nearby.
• The real attraction about this place is the night sky, which is beautiful enough for you to forget your mundane city life in an instant.