We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of cool products called “Movers and Shakers”, which is a collection of stuff that's now ~trending~.
Let's get real – everyone's expecting diwali gifts right now. So we did you a solid and listed some gift ideas you could use for your friends. Hopefully there's something in this for everyone, from your lazy friend who doesn't want to put in too much effort in decorations, to your friend who only looks forward to diwali because they want to play cards. This list has everything from paper lanterns and rangoli makers, to dry fruits and assorted sweets. Now go wild diwali shopping!
1. This set of 10 paper lanterns that are a perfect way to bring in diwali (₹319).
2. This kit that comes with colours, stencils, and a special pen for your friend to make their rangoli aspirations a reality (₹295).
3. This relaxing head massager that can be used to calm anyone* down while fireworks are going off (₹114).
4. These 5-metre long colour-changing lights that are perfect for that lazy friend who still wants to get into the spirit of diwali (₹358).
5. This box of assorted sugar-free sweets, made with natural fruit (₹499).
6. This 10-pack of cute little diyas that your friend can use to brighten up their doorstep for diwali (₹249).
7. Or this exquisite set of two candle holders that'll help them up their festive decoration game (₹549).
8. This set of three playing card decks that are sure to get the diwali games alive and kicking (₹225).
9. Or if you want to go all out on the post-diwali gaming sesh, get this James Bond-themed poker set (₹6,500).
10. This pair of earplugs which might be useful if your friend is a big fan of fireworks, but not a big fan of tinnitus (₹274).
11. And if you want to go full-on old school, get them this festive collection of dry fruits (₹1,328).
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.