2. Especially when it’s a crush, who was previously unaware that you were stalking them.
10. Catching a naive and/or shameless crush stalking your own profile thanks to the “Likes: News” tab.
11. But let’s be honest… this is actually amazing.
12. Letting somebody borrow your phone only to have them discover your guilty pleasure hashtag search.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬