2. Though if you’re a guy, you may have felt a little like this:
8. And everyone on campus can rattle off the names of your alma mater’s most influential alumni.
Tennessee State University
Yep, even this guy.
15. But you still dropped hundreds of dollars getting ready for homecoming week — before even buying tickets to the events.
It was worth it.
17. …where you quickly learned that the best part of the football game was the band.
20. If it was the latter, you then spent hours waiting for them to perform on the yard.
21. And then that night, when you went to a party, no one could dance because the neophytes wouldn’t stop strolling.
- Despite Democrats threatening to filibuster, Republicans are confident Neil Gorsuch will be confirmed to the Supreme Court by the end of next week.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- "We are the press who is under attack," says April Ryan, the veteran journalist who was scolded by Sean Spicer during a heated White House briefing.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information 💻