1. Paul Simon, “You Can Call Me Al”
Featuring Chevy Chase
2. Dave Matthews Band, “Everyday”
Featuring Judah Friedlander
3. Bobby McFerrin, “Don’t Worry Be Happy”
Featuring Robin Williams
4. Jay Z and Kanye West, “Otis”
Featuring Aziz Ansari
5. The Coup, “Magic Clap”
Featuring Patton Oswald
6. The White Stripes, “The Denial Twist”
Featuring Conan O’Brien
7. Kanye West, “Can’t Tell Me Nothing”
Featuring Zach Galifanakis
8. Michael Jackson, “Remember The Time”
Featuring Eddie Murphy
9. The New Pornographers, “Move”
Featuring Bill Hader, Paul Rudd, Jules Klausner, Horatio Sanz, Wyatt Cenac, Todd Barry, Donald Glover, John Oliver, John Hodgeman, everyone and their mothers
10. P. Diddy, “Bad Boys For Life”
Featuring Ben Stiller
11. Eminem, “The Real Slim Shady”
Featuring Kathy Griffin
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Furniture stores are being reshaped by a simple fact: many young people simply aren't in the market for their stuff anymore.
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.