1. It's spring semester of your senior year and you're big man on campus! Struttin' around like you own the place.
2. It's crazy that college is almost over and you wonder how you made it this far.
3. You've done the hard work and you're thinking this semester will be a piece of cake. Full of fun senior events and tons of free stuff!
4. But then you realize that you still have to pass this semester in order to graduate.
5. So you decide to buckle down and bang this thing out like a boss. Afterall, there's only 16 weeks left until its all over.
6. But, unfortunately, that's when senioritis hits and it's hard to think about anything but graduation.
7. Plus, people keeping asking you what you're doing after college and you're forced to admit the sad truth.
8. And as you search for the answer to that asinine question, you start doing big boy stuff. First, you build your resume, listing all of your highly developed skills.
9. Then, you search job listings. And while some of what you learned in college is not exactly transferable...
10. You've got the basics, and you're ready to head out into that big, bad world.
11. And as the semester winds down and you prepare to take the plunge, you realize that you're actually going to miss college, just a tad...
12. But you know that you're starting the next chapter in your life and that's something to celebrate!
13. Because after four long years of hard work, you can finally call yourself a college graduate!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!