1. Paul Simon, “Me & Julio”
2. Lena Horne Sings The Alphabet
3. Little Richard, “Rosita”
4. Queen Latifah, “The Letter O”
5. ‘NSync, “Believe In Yourself”
6. Adam Sandler, “A Song About Elmo”
7. Nora Jones, “Don’t Know Y”
8. Jason Mraz, “Outdoors”
9. Neil Patrick Harris, “Telly’s New Shoes”
10. Feist, “1, 2, 3, 4”
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- At least nine people have been killed after a fire broke out during a warehouse party late Friday night in Oakland, California.
- A public health expert says President-elect Mike Pence's resistance to needle exchanges during Indiana's HIV outbreak last year is the direct result of systemic failure.
- "I'm 21 so you can have it back!" This 23-year-old got her lost ID back in the mail, along with a hilarious thank you note 💌😂
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.