1. Does someone else's marriage really impact directly on your own life?
2. And when it comes to talking about the "sanctity of marriage" there should be a 'people in glass houses...' policy that applies.
3. There's really no way same-sex marriage can "lead to" the downfall of marriage as we know it.
4. And there's a very good reason "straight pride" isn't a thing. (Note: The same principle can also be applied to similar concepts such as "white pride" and "meninism")
5. While we're on the topic of privilege...
6. Are you able to legitimately differentiate the sentiments behind supporting racial segregation and opposing gay marriage?
7. There's no hidden agenda. Unless you count gaining equality.
8. Because that's what it all boils down to - basic human rights.
9. And love.
10. Oh, and there's really no need to call it 'gay marriage'.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!