28. Leach. Archibald Leach.
27. He worked with the greats of his time...
26. ...including Alfred Hitchcock, who freaking loved him.
25. He was a bit of a comic genius...
24. The Philadelphia Story (1940)
23. Arsenic and Old Lace (1944)
22. His Girl Friday (1940)
21. I Was A Male War Bride (1949)
20. Bringing Up Baby (1938)
19. Besides comedy, he also had a whole spy-thriller, suspense thing going on.
18. To Catch a Thief (1955)
17. Suspicion (1941)
16. North by Northwest (1959)
15. Fun Facts: He never played a villain. Ever.
14. He gave his salary from Arsenic and Old Lace to the U.S. War Relief Fund.
13. And his $137,000 Philadelphia Story salary went to the British War Relief Fund.
12. He was almost James Bond in Dr. No.
11. He ranks #2 on the AFI Male Legend list.
10. "My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can." ~ Cary Grant
9. "I think making love is the best form of exercise." ~ Cary Grant
8. Ok, I think we've established his awesomeness.
7. Now all we need to do is figure out...
6. ...if he's hotter in a car...
5. ...or at a bar?
4. With a plane...
3. ...or on a train?
2. Sigh...plane, train, bar, or car...
1. ...Cary Grant's the hottest Hollywood dreamboat of them all.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!