1. Why do these people in this show do yoga...
...and then jump into an incredibly deep discussion about someone else's complex relationship issues?
2. Or go out in a 4X4 to a forest, get stuck in a ditch...
...and then proceed to talk about about their friend being sad because Jamie has cheated on them?
3. Why doesn't anyone respect privacy?
4. And why do they argue about their issues like this?
5. Do people really talk about feelings THIS MUCH?
6. Do any of these people actually have jobs?
7. In fact, do they ever leave southwest London?
8. Do you know that there is a London?
9. And what is the appeal of southwest London? There's just garden centres, shops, and posh dinners.
12. What are these Frasier-style quotes in aid of?
13. Are they weather forecasts? Fortune cookies?
14. Why does this happen all the time during this show?
Their names. Why are their names popping up all the time?