1. It is the end of April. You receive a letter.
It is a brown envelope. A BROWN ENVELOPE. You fear opening it.
4. Then January arrives.
5. You log in to the HMRC website. Your username and password are really easy to remember.
9. LET’S SEARCH THE WHOLE HOUSE.
“I’m so going to get a fine and get Tasered if I can’t find them, aren’t I?”
Until you get to questions like these.
17. You fear how much you will owe. Even though you’ve worked it out in your head already, it could turn out to be anything.
19. And you think about going into your savings.
And after you’ve got your calculation and worked everything out…