19 Things That Only "Broadchurch" Fans Will Understand
"Narrowed it down to 156 culprits after tonight."
1. What every Broadchurch episode consists of.
2. This Lenny Henry joke.
3. DI Miller's "don't mess with me facial expressions."
4. That DI Miller (Olivia Colman) loves a treat but DI Hardy (David Tennant) never does.
Just look at her face.
5. It just keeps happening.
6. At least Miller has some lovely scotch eggs.
7. Then there's Miller's relationship with the internet.
8. DI Hardy's completely fucked up tea relationship.
9. This dating revelation.
10. Then there's working out who the culprit is.
It can really be quite difficult to narrow down.
15. Not forgetting Tennant's facial expressions.
16. And his intense interview technique.
18. Then there's Ed Burnett (Lenny Henry) and his phone.
19. Oh and also Ian Winterman (Charlie Higson) and his laptop.
Thanks for watching Broadchurch.
Broadchurch continues on ITV every Monday at 9pm.
Miller and Hardy are DI police officers. An earlier version of this post misstated they were DCI.