"Springwatch" Has Got So Much Sexual Innuendo It's Unbelievable
"Beaver wrangling. That's a first for me."
1. In one episode they talked about newts.
2. They've been captivated by a stickleback fish.
3. Things then escalated very quickly.
4. What is going on?
6. This show is very sexual.
7. And a little bit creepy.
8. And a little bit seedy.
9. In one feature they chatted to a "beaver expert".
10. He asked very important questions.
11. They hoovered the beaver to make sure it was OK.
12. The beavers had an operation, but they're all fine.
13. It was a delightful feature.
14. They then released the beavers into the wild.
15. Meanwhile, Michaela went on an adventure.
16. Then Martin chipped in and said this.
17. He also said this, in a feature about how to make a bees' nest in your own back garden.
18. Michaela had some difficulty attaching a hosepipe to the bees' nest, which was a shame.
19. And none of these innuendos even come CLOSE to what Chris Packham said last year.
No one can touch you, Chris. No one.