1. Why was this the golden era? Well, the idents.
2. Even more awesome when they changed to this.
3. There was also this presenting dream team.
4. Blue Peter was also waaaaaay more cool back then because the logo looked like a pile of blue smarties on top of a jelly bean.
5. And back then Blue Peter had a proper garden. With a London Wood Lane postcode and everything.
6. Also, the best dogs and animals in the universe.
7. Had a bring-and-buy sale? You got THESE.
8. And the Blue Peter presenters back then? Legends.
9. You also knew when exactly it was on.
10. And directly after Blue Peter? Well there was this.
11. Newsround was presented by these guys. Watching them on BBC News these days is just weird.
12. Who else presented it? WELL THIS GUY OBVS.
13. But were you ever a Press Pack reporter? NOPE.
14. Were you ever on this show? NOPE.
15. How about this show with your school? NOPE.
16. But you always watched 50/50 because during the quiz round this always happened without fail.
17. This also happened without fail. First, this.
18. Then the last 'o' falling over.
19. Then the 's' falling over.
20. Why else was this a golden era? Well...
21. And of course...
22. He kinda looked like Jack Straw didn't he?