13 Items You Need To Buy Dave Benson Phillips So He Will Come To Yours And Play "Get Your Own Back"
Yes. You did read that correctly.
Remember Dave Benson Phillips from the classic CBBC gameshow Get Your Own Back?
Of course you do.
IT'S THE SHOW WITH ALL THE GUNGE. REMEMBER?
Dave isn't on TV that much these days. Instead, you can usually find him performing versions of Get Your Own Back in places such as student's unions.
And Dave uses his Twitter account to find business.
If you follow him you'll often see tweets like this.
And now, you don't even need to give him any cash. Fans have started to notice this page on his personal website.
1. You need to buy him a "large outdoor marquee."
2. Or "flooring (interior) for the marquee."
3. "Cloth covers and table cloths."
4. "Enough juggling balls to teach a class of twenty people."
5. "A meal at Nando's."
Yes really. Dave Benson Phillips will perform for you if you take him to Nando's.
6. "A Nando's Black Card."
Why? Well according to Dave "Tinie Tempah has one, apparently."
7. "A 2/3 Berth Caravan (Freedom or ERIBA)."
8. "A leather 3-piece suite."
9. "A meal after a TV, radio, film, stage appearance."
I'm starting to think that Dave Benson Phillips just needs some food.
10. "Bouncy castles."
As "bouncy castles" is plural, one is not enough. You need multiple bouncy castles.