1. Magical Homemade “Butterfinger” Bites
2. Here’s a video that shows you how they are made:
2 cups Candy Corn
1 1/4 cups Creamy Peanut Butter
1 Bag Chocolate Chips
White chocolate or orange candy melts for decorating (optional)
1. In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the Candy Corn for 90 seconds, stopping to stir every 30 seconds, until smooth.
2. Immediately add the peanut butter and mix together.
3. Using a teaspoon, form mixture into little balls and place them on wax paper. Freeze for 15 minutes.
4. Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl - 90 seconds, stopping to stir every 30 seconds, until smooth.
5. Roll the cooled balls in chocolate and return to wax paper.
6. Decorate with additional chocolate, candy melts, or melted candy corn (optional) and place in the fridge to firm.