14. You’ll lose touch with some of the people who know you the best.
19. You will willingly do things you know you’ll regret. It just doesn’t seem like a big deal. Until you regret it.
…but it will all be worth it, even if it doesn’t seem like it at the time.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱