Seth Bling, aficionado of both YouTube and Minecraft, is creating an Olympic decathlon of track and field events you participate in yourself (in the Minecraft world,) with the addition of the worlds awesomest bonus: Dynamite. He’s up to six so far.
Note: There are no spectators, and it takes place inside a world which lives inside of your computer. Do we even need to discuss that this is an awful, terrible, no-good idea for the IRL Olympics? Ok, good.
3. Here’s a short montage of the carnage, set to a bit of Ol’ 1812 Overture:
If you’re into Minecraft, and want to participate in the TNT Olympics, you can download them here!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- US Republicans are working overnight trying to finalize a deal that'd allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- A top Democrat said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- Four people died in a suspected terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. The suspect was killed.
- A 4-month-old golden retriever named after Joe Biden got to meet and even lick the former vice president at the Capitol today 🐶❤️