2. And if you didn't have braces, you always feared getting them.
3. Wondering to yourself in class if your grades even matter.
4. Every girl believed they were Regina George.
5. Every boy believed long hair was "hot."
6. Guys would douse themselves in Axe.
7. Puberty hit you like a brick.
8. Having an article of clothing from Abercrombie, Hollister, or Aeropostale was essential.
9. Slow dancing at school dances...
10. Taking hundreds of Photobooth selfies with your pals.
11. Middle School couples were "in love."
12. Jean skirts were socially acceptable.
13. Middle school sports were a joke.
14. The cliques were real.
15. Gym class slayed you.
16. Substitute teachers thought they ruled the world.
17. When you couldn't open your locker.
18. When you found out your crush liked someone else.
19. If you weren't cool, you sucked.
20. That one dude who breaks out the worm.
21. Health class was a force.
22. Getting checked for scoliosis.
23. Being uncomfortably sad after reading The Diary of Anne Frank.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!