Welcome to Night Vale is a twice-monthly podcast written by Joseph Fink and Jeffrey Cranor. It's presented as a radio show in the fictional town of Night Vale. There's Sheriff's Secret Police, angels and faceless old ladies. Wheat and wheat by-products are banned. It's free on iTunes, so what are you doing if you're not listening to it?
1. There are important life lessons.
2. Their twitter game is on point.
3. Really, really on point
4. There is a five-headed dragon running for the mayor of Night Vale
5. Fan art is amazing.
6. There are hooded figures in the dog park.
7. They make a good NRA point.
8. We remember all the station interns that disappeard and/or died.
9. The main character is gay and it's NOT the point of the story
10. There's a cat floating in the air in the radio station's bathroom.
Thumbnail image by jenimation.tumblr.com