1. You've been in love with him ever since you first laid eyes on him in what is arguably the greatest Disney Channel Original Movie ever made, High School Musical
2. He decided to continue singing and being perfect and did THIS in Hairspray
3. By the time the 3rd HSM movie rolled around, you were 500% in love with him but thought "Ugh, this is probably his peak"
4. He looked like this in 17 Again which I'm pretty sure is illegal in at least 12 states
5. THEN he decided to rip our hearts out while simultaneously being insanely sexual in Charlie St.Cloud
6. He gave us all super unrealistic expectations in The Lucky One
7. He showed us that he can be funny but mostly unbelievably attractive in That Awkward Moment
8. To prove once and for all that he is not just a pretty face, he teamed up with Seth Rogen in The Neighbors and we learned that he's actually pretty effin' hilarious
But this is only the film side of Zac
Zac has proven that he is worthy of infinite #mcm's time and time again off screen as well.