There is a house in Clark County Nevada that is the exact replica of the house in “The Simpsons.” Built in 1997, it was the grand prize for a contest run by Pepsi and Fox. It cost $120,000.
The winner could either to decide to occupy the house or take a $75,000 cash prize. The house exactly mirrored that in the show, down to every color! The winner of the contest decided not to live in the house, and it was remodeled and sold in 2007.
3. Here is the cartoon version of the Simpsons home.
4. And this is the replica:
13. And, fianlly, here is what the house currently looks like. :(
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called "global gag rule," barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- Samsung finally explained why its Galaxy Note 7 kept catching fire, blaming a combo of faulty batteries and improper welding in the phones📱🔥
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹