1. You made it! You're finally a big bad senior. Time to show these noobs what's up with your fly-ass senior year swag.
2. Now that you're werkin' it all over campus, time to get cray.
3. But then you're all "Hold up! I have no idea what I'm doing with my life."
4. Well crap. Looks like it's time to maybe figure that shit out.
5. Let's get down to business then, it's totally doable right?
6. You decide to start post-grad job hunting online. So far so good...
7. But then you realize that a single application could take you hours. Nevermind I guess.
8. You're a busy person. This could be a problem.
9. You have important senior year activities calling your name. The job hunt will just have to wait.
10. You're having the time of your life! Senior year FOREVERRRRRR
11. Until you remember your future is looking bleak.
12. Your mood is sufficiently killed. First you get angry about your predicament.
13. Then you turn to food for comfort.
14. You start taking out your frustrations on those around you.
15. Overall, things are getting pretty pathetic.
16. But then you remember...
17. And you've got a WHOLE YEAR to figure all that "future" business out
18. And worrying about all that now would just be silly of you.
19. So you go out and have a fabulous time
20. And act like you don't have a care in the world
21. Because it's senior year, bitch, and no amount of terror for the future is gonna throw off your game.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!