1. When you walk into your first day of class
3. You're going to have to handle students who genuinely don't want to be in school
4. "I'm going to make sure every single student LOVES me!!"
5. That plan backfires
6. When someone asks you how much you make
7. When you start talking like a little kid... Everywhere
8. You find yourself wondering why no one watches Magic School Bus anymore
9. How to deal with the first time you feel overworked and underappreciated
10. But then you remember all the standardized tests you need to prep for
12. You remember the real reason you became a teacher
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!