1. A calming ambient light, aka the unicorn friend that will accompany you through your long nights.
2. A peaceful kitty sleeping in the hole of a pink frosted donut that's too goshdarn precious for this world.
3. A three-in-one breakfast station because a full morning meal should not be a luxury.
4. A hydrating gel lip mask for a quick pamper and cute Snapchat combo.
5. Comfy but surprisingly put-together jogger pants that can easily be worn to work and around town.
6. Delightful socks that look like something you'd pick straight out of a bakery.
And while you're at it, treat yourself to a real croissant (while wearing your croissant socks — it's mandatory).
Get a pair from Okatu Mode for $7.99. Choose from six styles.
7. A Tardis blanket to build a little cold-weather cocoon and ~transport~ you into a Doctor Who–filled dream.
8. The fanciest, daintiest cocktail stirrers you ever did see.
9. Moisturizing violet hand masks to keep those overworked claws of yours baby-butt soft.
All that tedious hand washing and scrubbing will make your hands unhappy, rough, and cracked, especially in the winter!! ☃️ 👎 😿
Get them from Asos for $6.50.