1. A dozen lip liners that pair perfectly with all of your lip products, from browns to classic reds and pinks.
Promising review: "I am obsessed with the variety of colors in this 12-piece set. I have a multitude of lip sticks, glosses, and stains, and it's expensive to buy individual lip liners to match all the colors. This set achieves that for the price of two drugstore lip liners! They're very creamy, easy to apply and sharpen, and the color quality is excellent." —Mysti
2. Scratch art post-it notes that reveal rainbows with the flick of a finger (or wooden stylus).
3. Disposable shields that let you blend your eyeshadows to your heart's content without fear of messiness.
4. Comfy high-waisted jeans that actually fit well and don't cost a fortune.
5. Iridescent grinder mills that just want to be a part of your "kitchen."
6. Chic rain boots that keep your feet warm and dry without looking clumsy and clunky.
7. An oil-free primer that basically blurs your pores into (temporary) non-existence.
8. A color-changing diffuser (or humidifier with just water) that's small enough to fit any table without cluttering it up.
9. The Diva Cup, aka an eco-friendly alternative to pads and tampons and overall godsend according to basically every lady who's ever used one.
Promising review: "I think every woman should try a menstrual cup. I had no struggles with inserting or removing — just do your research and read the insertion and care instructions. Once you get past the overall operation of this product, it's really not that hard to use/clean. I forgot it was inside me most of the time. There was no leaking (not even at bedtime) and I only had to change it every 12 hours, including my heavy days. You think your vagina is Niagara Falls, but you'll find you've just been using the wrong products. In conclusion, this is the most convenient thing to happen on my period. I just used convenient and period in the same sentence. I rest my case." —Amazon Customer
Price: $26.25 (varies for other models/sizes)
10. An exceedingly comfortable midi dress that comes in 13 colors (for 13 new dresses, amirite).
11. A trustworthy, hella affordable mascara that you'll keep coming back to throughout the years.
Promising review: "My search for a great mascara brought me right back to a teenage favorite! I'm so glad I found you again, dear friend — I will never forget you again! Every time I wear this stuff, people tell me how beautiful my lashes are or ask me if they're real! I've been paying tons of money for mascaras that never do what they promise." —Diamond
12. A super nifty storm glass that weather buffs will gust about.
13. An orange concealer that'll do wonders for your annoying dark circles with just a few pats.
Promising review: "I was hesitant about purchasing such a pigmented orange color, but the internet raved about how great it is for under-eye circles. I pat the color (a little goes a long way) with my ring finger, lightly blend, and then put my foundation over. POOF...dark circles are gone! It stays put all day and I don't even need to add more foundation; I was scared the orange would peek through, but it never did." —Amazon Customer
14. A cozy travel scarf that'll make uncomfortable flights (all of them, frankly) a thing of the past.
15. A hydrating moisturizer that makes your skin feel bouncier and look more vibrant.
16. A darling set of striped socks that all serious feline lovers need in their wardrobe.
17. A quick-absorbing vitamin C serum that's just as effective (if not more) than its way pricier counterparts.
18. A pair of gentle but effective grooming gloves that household pets and farm animals won't find irritating.
Promising review: "My exceptionally furry Chocolate Lab thinks this is a massage, and my shorthaired Boston Terrier can be groomed without her skin becoming agitated. Best part: you can just fling the fur off instead of having to pick dog hair off of a brush. I also use them on my goats — especially useful on a super skittish doe who shies away from traditional brushes. Well designed, incredibly useful." —D Bryan
19. A homemade moisturizing cream that costs as much as your morning latte (but lasts way longer and gives you baby-soft skin).
20. Colorful, pliable glue that fixes just about any small repair job you come across.
21. A well-versed book that'll give you the kick in the butt you need to start being financially smart.
22. A shimmery eyeshadow palette with 12 blendable, pretty colors at a equally pretty price point.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.