1. Glossier Wowder promises to be and do so much more than your average setting powder for a finishing ~wow~ touch (sorry, couldn't resist).
2. Peace Out Acne Healing Dots contain salicylic acid, vitamin A, and aloe vera to diminish and flatten trouble spots, so you can throw up deuces all you want.
3. Milk Blur Liquid Matte Foundation provides full coverage but has a serum-like texture that actually lets your face breathe, imagine that.
4. E.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm evens out your skin texture and preps your face for makeup application with good-for-you ingredients like shea butter, cocoa, aloe, and grape.
5. NYX Super Cliquey Matte Lipsticks will make you feel nostalgic about all the clickable gel pens you begged your parents to let you buy for fun — I mean, schoolwork.
6. Besides just how s t u n n i n g Tatcha Violet-C Radiance Mask is to stare at, it's also a luxurious, creamy anti-aging mask packed with Japanese beautyberry*, two types of vitamin C, and AHAs from seven fruits.
7. Kat Von D Shade + Light Glimmer Eye Contour Palette is conveniently organized into neutral, cool, and warm-toned quads, so you can create a look that suits the mood/occasion.
8. Winky Lux Glitter Balm applies clear and quickly reacts with your skin's pH levels to create your perfect shade of coconut-scented pink (with a smattering of glitter, of course).
9. The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Revealing Liquid Peel sloughs away dull, tired skin with potent Camu Camu Berry (which has 60 times more Vitamin C than an orange) for a healthy glow that can't be beat*.
10. Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray gives you a spritz of fresh coconut water-infused goodness any time of the day.
11. I Dew Care Let’s Get Sheet Faced Masks packs in 14 days' worth of masks made from Eucalyptus fibers so you can hydrate, de-stress, and control your pores for nights on end.
12. Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipsticks come in a luxurious gold capsule and basically make you feel like a badass, lipstick-flaunting double agent.
13. Shiseido WASO Color-Smart Day Moisturizer keeps your face matte, oil-free, hydrated, and safe from UV rays (SPF 30) — plus, it's slightly tinted and adapts to your skin color to improve skin tone.
14. Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palettes might bring out your ~scandalust~ side when you start dropping all of your other eyeshadow palettes for them.
15. Maybelline Master Camo Color Correcting Pens make it easy as pie to hide redness, dark circles, dullness, and sallowness for all skin tones — just twist the bottom and dab away with the sponge.
16. Labiotte Code-Derm Capsule Cleansing Waters come in cute capsule-like bottles and get rid of dirt and makeup without stripping your skin.
17. Stila Stay All Day Foundation and Concealer has your staple base products in one convenient container, because the less groggy digging you have to do in the morning, the better.
18. Skinfood Bitter Green Line is basically a healthy smoothie for your face, since it contains wheat grass, kale, celery, and broccoli to dispel toxins and other harmful skin boogers.
19. Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Lip Color makes affordable, highly-pigmented lip color a no-brainer — so much that you can afford multiple shades and create ~fancy~ gradient or sunset (as pictured) lips.
20. Drybar On the Rocks Shampoo & Conditioner extends your fab blowout for 24 hours and the activated charcoal in the shampoo purifies and deep cleans your scalp.
21. Clinique Pep-Start Double Bubble Purifying Mask applies as a pink gel but completely bubbles up in less than two minutes, so it's perfect for people who need a deep clean but can't afford to sit around and wait.
22. First Aid Beauty Mango Butter Multi Sticks is ~the~ cream-to-powder product you need to warm up your complexion and give your visage a gorgeous finishing glow.
23. Covergirl Total Tease Waterproof Mascara has an innovate brush head that gives body and volume on one side and then teases lashes for extra definition on the other.
24. Girlactik Invisible Shadow Primer/Eraser Liner is a clear, multitasking pencil that magically erases that annoying mistake on an otherwise perfect cat eye.
25. Whether you identify as a Basic Bitch, Fashion Fanatic, or Rockin' Rebel, MAC Girls Palettes pack a daring punch of personality into your makeup collection.
Which palette do you think Ariana would get?
And if you're so inclined, check out all the previous new beauty roundups here!
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.