1. Hang a couple of faceless and definitely soulless ghouls that will give you the jeepers.
3. Fill up some IV bags with a bloody red concoction so you and your guests can fulfill your dreams of becoming vampires.
4. Plaster some unsettling decals on your wall to set the (murder) scene.
6. Plant a grim reaper chilling on its throne right in the middle of your living room for maximum impact.
7. String a row of zombie string lights to *light up* an otherwise super dreary night.
8. Or a line of weeping angels to welcome you to a delightful, totally non-terrifying party.
9. Let a monster hand roam free about your house and brush up against a few unsuspecting friends (or enemies).
10. Replace your boring, normal TV with a haunted one that has a masked figure literally trying to jab its way out.
Get it from Target for $50.
11. Dangle a garland of bloody weapons that is purely for decoration and not straight-up evidence of a recent murder.
13. Decorate your walls with some semi-encouraging wooden signs adorned with tasteful red splatters.
15. Set up this knife-equipped Joker clawing its way out of the ground (complete with a motion-sensitive spotlight) to strike fear into the hearts of many.
17. Hang a rather terrifying image-shifting portrait straight out of The Exorcist to show off the double-sided nature of mankind.
18. Adhere a peeping mummy decal because it'd be downright shameful to have an empty window display.
19. Paste your bathroom door with a creepy skeleton decal so everyone knows it's occupied.
Get it from Amazon for $5.38.
20. And then stick a gory zombie-infested cover onto your toilet seat because, well, you warned them not to go in.
21. Affix an eerie, glowing eyeball doorbell that flutters open when you push to ring.
The fun starts way before you even enter.
Get it from Target for $10.
24. ~Dress up~ your windows with a scarily life-like, 3D peeping Tom.
Because, let's face it, real people are the stuff of nightmares.
Get it from Amazon for $39.95.
If you want to up the creepy factor even more, get an animated version that actually taps its fingers on your window.