1. Hang a couple of faceless and definitely soulless ghouls that will give you the jeepers.
2. Set your dining table with a bloody gauze cover to appeal to everyone's taste buds.
3. Fill up some IV bags with a bloody red concoction so you and your guests can fulfill your dreams of becoming vampires.
4. Plaster some unsettling decals on your wall to set the (murder) scene.
5. Set up some haunting, mid-air digital decorations that are totally worth the extra effort.
6. Plant a grim reaper chilling on its throne right in the middle of your living room for maximum impact.
7. String a row of zombie string lights to *light up* an otherwise super dreary night.
8. Or a line of weeping angels to welcome you to a delightful, totally non-terrifying party.
9. Let a monster hand roam free about your house and brush up against a few unsuspecting friends (or enemies).
10. Replace your boring, normal TV with a haunted one that has a masked figure literally trying to jab its way out.
Get it from Target for $50.
11. Dangle a garland of bloody weapons that is purely for decoration and not straight-up evidence of a recent murder.
12. Cast some killer spiderwebs with this handy gun that lets you embrace your inner Spiderman.
Bonus: Couple the spiderwebs with some LED lights for an awesome backdrop.
Get it from Think Geek for $29.99.
13. Decorate your walls with some semi-encouraging wooden signs adorned with tasteful red splatters.
14. Dangle a few sound-activated swinging bats in any entryway that needs a little ~livening up~.
15. Set up this knife-equipped Joker clawing its way out of the ground (complete with a motion-sensitive spotlight) to strike fear into the hearts of many.
16. Plop down a furry, giant-ass spider that will really add a pop of fear wherever it lands.
17. Hang a rather terrifying image-shifting portrait straight out of The Exorcist to show off the double-sided nature of mankind.
18. Adhere a peeping mummy decal because it'd be downright shameful to have an empty window display.
19. Paste your bathroom door with a creepy skeleton decal so everyone knows it's occupied.
Get it from Amazon for $5.38.
20. And then stick a gory zombie-infested cover onto your toilet seat because, well, you warned them not to go in.
21. Affix an eerie, glowing eyeball doorbell that flutters open when you push to ring.
The fun starts way before you even enter.
Get it from Target for $10.