Here's What People Are Buying On Amazon Right Now
Movers and Shakers is a list of products on Amazon that are currently rising in the ranking. This week: a rainbow strawberry squishy toy, facial peeling gel, metallic shorts, and more!
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently “trending.”
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. An explorative, heartrending poetry collection divided into chapters following a flower's journey: wilting, falling, rooting, rising, and blooming.
2. An exfoliating facial peeling gel that instantly (but also gently) removes dirt, oils, and dead skin to reveal baby-soft skin.
3. A nonstick baking pan for the best edge-only brownies of your life — just read the review if you don't believe me!
4. A luxurious, deep-conditioning berry lip mask to soothe your dry, cracked, and flaky pout overnight so you wake up with the plump lips you deserve!
5. Beauty sponges that blend, buff, and even out better than their more expensive counterparts (Beautyblender, we're onto you).
10. Classic strappy heels that won't make you wobble or flail your arms around in panic — wow, someone give these shoes a medal.
11. A firm but super comfortable memory foam cushion to make prolonged periods of sitting down a million times more bearable on the back, tailbone, and hips.
12. A comfy but stylish maxi dress that isn't overly floral or striped — it's got the best of both worlds!
13. An expandable carry-on to help over-packers equip themselves with one too many outfits. Am I speaking from experience? Maaaybe.
14. A potent, plant-based vitamin C serum that helps reverse the effects that time and environmental damage have on your skin.
16. A rainbow strawberry squishy toy that will win the hearts of toddlers and adults alike. No one's immune to the charm of squeezing soft objects — it's a fact!
17. A meme-tastic party game created specifically for millennials to laugh at their own dumb (but amazing, if I do say so myself) jokes.
18. A cute colorblocked top that meets your simple needs — isn't overly heavy or thick but still keeps you cozy and warm.
19. An antibacterial, mildew-resistant shower curtain (or liner if you want to use it with a cloth curtain) for an overall better shower experience — because no one wants to deal with replacing gross, cheap curtains every month.
20. A compact fabric steamer that spruces up your (hanging) clothes in a few minutes flat — so you really have no excuse to keep walking around like a wrinkled mess.
1-Click ordering always coming in clutch:
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.