1. An ultra-soft faux fur blanket that will never leave your (home)body.
2. Luxe 24-karat gold foil sheet masks for a ridiculously classy Cleopatra-style facial that WON'T run you a $750 bill.
They come in little individual squares that you just peel off directly onto your face. Annnnd they're also edible, so they're perfect for fancy cupcake toppers and the like.
Get a set of 20 sheets from Amazon for $10.30.
3. And pure silk pillowcases that care for your hair and skin while you sleep.
4. Delicate white rose string lights to create an optimal atmosphere for ~refined lounging~.
5. A pink-speckled bath soak that's basically the key to French femme confidence and pose.
6. A sound therapy pillow to lull you to sleep with the ambient sound of your choice.
Built-in speakers have 10 integrated sounds that shut off in 15, 30, or 45 minutes. Or, plug in your iPhone for a wider range of sounds, music, or meditation guides.
Get it from Amazon for $59.90.
7. A rose petal face mask that regenerates skin cells while you watch reruns.
8. A gorgeous, glittering mug to let everyone know who they're dealing with.
9. A Library Collection soy candle that sets the mood by paying tribute to scholars.
10. A pair of personalized pencils with your name in gold, like it *should* be.
11. A decorative teapot + cup + saucer set that'll leave you purring in delight and warmth.
*raises pinky and pretends to be at a fancy afternoon tea instead of your messy dinner table*
Get it from ModCloth for $34.99.
12. A starry, silky, and light-as-air kimono jacket for a criminally stylish method of wearing PJs in public.
Swish, swish, you got places to be.
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $79. / One size.
13. A plush neck pillow or pair of footies with removable lavender and flaxseed inserts that can be heated or chilled for a makeshift spa night.
14. Crochet over-the-knee socks for a little extra coverage during awkward, transitional weather.
15. Eye-catching metallic Birkenstocks that don't leave your footsies squealing in pain after running a few errands.
16. Satiny sleep masks for staying chic even during shut-eye.
17. A faux sheepskin rug that treats toesies to the *finer things*.
18. A monthly haul of high-end beauty goods you never have to leave the house for.
19. A smiling purple macaron pillow worthy of your love and squishes for life.
20. Hair accessories that make the mundane (but very necessary) task of keeping your hair out of your face ~glam~ and ~attention-grabbing~.
21. Luxury pajama separates in classic cotton or gentle silk you'll wear night to day...and back to night.
22. Sheer high-waisted undies gussied up with velvet dots for ~granny panty comfort~, but like, the sexy kind.
23. A posh sleeping bag modeled after Parisian petticoats, because you're the fanciest slumber party participant out there.
24. A *wildly* cozy faux lamb fur pillow that softens the room.
25. Silky, ruffled lounge shorts with a stretchy waistband capable of withstanding copious amounts of takeout.
Bring on the pad thai, dumplings, and tom yum soup. And an entire pizza on the side.
Get it from Free People for $58. / Sizes XS–L. / Available in nine colors.