We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Blithe Patting Splash Masks provide targeted (but gentle!) exfoliation via lactic acid and botanical extracts, so you can just pat for 15 seconds, rinse off, and be on your merry way — sometimes you need efficiency, stat.
2. Aveeno Positively Radiant 60 Second In-Shower Facial works its magic in conjunction with shower steam to gently exfoliate dead skin, so you emerge from the tub reenergized!
3. Bioré Charcoal Self-Heating One Minute Mask heats up upon contact with water for a soothing treatment you can really ~feel~ working — seriously, charcoal is great at pulling out all of those impurities stuck inside your pores.
4. Ren Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial contains 10% water-activated Vitamin C to give that brightening boost your skin craves! Because who wants a dull complexion? Not I.
5. GlamGlow Instamud 60 Second Pore-Refining Treatment forms microbubbles pretty much instantly, and its concoction of bentonite and kaolin clays, witch hazel, aloe vera, and licorice root starts to refine and minimize the appearance of pores — so your skin looks the *opposite* of tired.
6. Philosophy Purity Made Simple Deep-Clean Mask amps up your skin's natural glow with marine extracts (like algae and kelp!) and Vitamin E — softer skin is so within reach.
7. Malin + Goetz Detox Face Mask foams up to cuddle your face in bubbly bliss so oxygenating cleansing agents can lift all the dirt, makeup, and oil off your face — plus, like the picture suggests, there's stable Vitamin C and natural almond extract to help with all that.
8. Farmacy Bright On Massage-Activated Vitamin C Mask brightens, detoxes, and CHANGES COLORS! The product comes out purple, and as you massage it into your skin, the Vitamin C capsules burst, which turns the mask green. Once you've transformed into a pale green Shrek, you wait five to ten minutes, and voila — bye, clay and hello, happy skin!
9. Sephora Collection Gel Mask Hydrating & Quenching hydrates, illuminates, and protects the skin against free radicals with the help of sea fennel extract and hyaluronic acid. And you don't even have to ~rinse~ it off — just wipe away the excess product off with a cotton ball, and hit the hay!
10. Origins Clear Improvements Active Charcoal Mask nails the whole ~purifying~ business by using bamboo charcoal and white China clay to flush out excess oil, environmental toxins, and dirt — think of it as your skin care clean-up solution!
11. Ole Henriksen Cold Plunge Pore Mask stays true to its name and feels like a cooling and refreshing AF burst of skin care heaven — inspired by the "cold plunge" of a Scandavian sauna circuit, it contains snow lotus, alpine willow herb extracts, and Green Fusion Complex™ (a blend of active botanicals 🌿), and AHAs/BHAs to lift dead skin cells, refine pores, and give skin a major nourishing boost.
12. Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Treatment Mask's power ingredient is clary sage, which thrives under harsh conditions in the Mediterranean because it's able to trap and retain moisture — and now it's gonna do the same job for your skin, yay!
13. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask addresses dry, dehydrated skin head-on with a soothing formula of colloidal oatmeal and avena sativa oat bran, as well as shea butter and sea buckthorn to avoid any post-mask redness.
14. Make Pre:M In-Shower Face Mask saves you lots of time and hassle by letting you mask (no slipping here!) *and* rinse off straight in the shower — the heat and steam helps hyaluronic acid and berry extracts penetrate deeper into your skin, so the benefits last well into the next morning.
15. Glossier Moisturizing Moon Mask fills up the 'ol skin hydration tank with goodies like shea butter, plant-derived squalane, sweet almond, and soybean oils — plus, oxygenating agents provide stressed cells with breathing room, and honey and aloe help seal all of that newfound moisture IN.
16. Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial hits the ~reset button~ on your skin and employs AHAs and BHAs to exfoliate surface dead skin cells and support that sweet, sweet cell turnover, so you'll have brighter, refined pores in no time at all!
17. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask is JUST what your parched skin needs: an intensive hydrating gel treatment with hydro ionized mineral water, ~Moisture Wrap~ technology that forms an eight-hour time-release, and apricot and evening primrose that brighten and purify fatigued skin.
18. Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial is on a mission to correct pesky, uneven skin tone with the help of wild rose oil, stabilized Vitamin C, tumeric extract, and hyaluronic acid — it's like a delicious ~soufflé~ for your face!
19. Pixi Nourishing Sleep Mask seals in skin-loving nutrients like fruit and flower oils, arginine, and fatty acids, so they turn around plump and healed by morning.
20. SkinRx Lab Madecera Sleeping Mask ensures you wake up with a ~natural~ glow, while ceramides form a protective layer that plumps the skin and restores/retains moisture and guards against foreign, harmful elements from the surrounding environment.
21. Olay Regenerist Luminous Overnight Mask sticks with ya and keeps sinking into your skin throughout the night. It uses a potent blend of Vitamin B3, mulberry extract, and humectants to brighten, even out, and restore skin immediately *and* over time.
22. CosRx Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask douses your skin in 65% rice extract, niacinamide, and sunflower seed oil, for effortless and effective hydrating and brightening while you get your beauty sleep — since it's lightweight, you can likely use it during the day too. Hello, non-irritation skin products, I've been waiting for you!
Your friends trying to get in on your skin care secrets like:
Looking for more face mask recs? Here you go:
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.