1. Lorac Pro Palette is the OG of the Pro family and loved by the masses for its 16 extremely wearable, flattering, and buttery shades.
2. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Eyeliner will take you from liquid eyeliner noob to pro after a few uses and actually holds up all day, even through intense workouts or humidity.
3. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder sets your makeup like an invisible force field against gross things like heat, moisture, and general life complications.
4. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer makes under-eye circles quiver in fear and works real magic to make it look like they never existed.
Promising review: "Only under-eye concealer I've found that doesn't settle into my fine lines like crazy. I've tried all different kinds of concealer, high- and low-end, to cover my under-eye circles. They all settle into lines, smear around when I'm trying to pat them on, or smudge like crazy once it's time to put on sealing powder. This is the only concealer that does its job and stays all day long, and it blends nicely into my foundation. Still on my first tube and I bought it months ago." —Venusaur
Get it from Sephora (16 shades) for $30.
5. Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray will not let your makeup — aka a work of art — budge, fade, or slip under any circumstances.
6. Beauty bloggers and makeup artists have been singing the praises of Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation for forever because its formula creates an unbeatably smooth, flawless, and is-that-really-my-face canvas.
7. Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil is filled with magical* blue liquid that kicks into overdrive at night so you wake up with skin that feels as plump as a baby's bottom.
8. TheBalm Manizers are made up of the Lou Sisters — Mary (gold champagne), Cindy (dusty pink-peach), and Betty (warm bronze with gold undertones) that knock out three steps in your makeup routine all in one go.
9. Clinique Moisture Surge instantly quenches your thirsty skin and makes the hydration last all day with its addictive cream-gel texture.
10. Anastasia Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette offers 14 shades ranging from neutrals to berries that you can combine for equally stunning everyday or sultry looks.
11. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer skips the frills and just delivers a sheer tint of color and SPF that hydrates, blends, and protects your skin on days you can't be bothered to slap on your full routine.
12. Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon delivers incomparable pigment that feels both luxurious (hello, vitamin E and rosehip seed oil) and simple (bye, gel pot and brush).
13. Nars The Multiple lends a subtle dose of shimmer and color to your eyes, lips, and cheeks that you can also build on for a day-to-night look.
14. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer has a unique gel formula that literally glides on and smoothes away bumps and imperfections, so your foundation will look extra flawless.
15. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray is a volume-booster and dry shampoo-like refresher that smells like heaven encapsulated in a gorgeous gold and black container.
16. Herbivore Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask might just inspire you to take your skin care routine seriously because you can LEGIT see and feel results after just one use.
17. Lancôme Juicy Shakers act like miniature cocktail shakers for your lips, but instead of a buzz, you get incredibly moisturized and subtly tinted lips.
18. Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream is luxuriously creamy without feeling like a greasy glob on your face AND it was recently repackaged as a pump-top bottle for more hygienic and non-messy application.
19. Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick comes in 45 creamy and pigmented shades, so it's basically both a blessing and curse for indecisive people who really fucking love lipstick.
20. Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Eyeshadow Palette will leave your vanity smelling sweet and your eyes looking glamorously on-fleek.
21. Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Foundation is a lightweight full-coverage foundation that covers 40 shades so you never have to opt for one that doesn't match you ~perfectly~.
22. Benefit Roller Lash Mascara has a slightly curved brush that easily grasps lashes from root to end, coats them without causing them to stick to one another, and doesn't flake by day's end.
23. Fresh Soy Face Cleanser is a milky, cucumber-scented wash that won't anger super sensitive skin and actually removes all your makeup without stinging.
24. Tarte Shape Tape Concealer claims to sell every 26 seconds, but if that fact doesn't impress you, its natural-looking, full-coverage masking abilities surely will.
25. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick will bless you with the killer, stay-all-day pout of your dreams — because who doesn't want to wear shades called "Double Dare" and "Outlaw?"
26. Caolion Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack is a two-fold product: the hot Pore Pack contains charcoal powder to remove sebum and makeup, while the cool Original Pack contains Alaskan glacial water to tighten enlarged pores and calm the skin.
Promising review: "I've tried a lot of pore products that make big claims and don't deliver, but this actually works! And it's a reasonable price! Much more obvious results than any Glamglow mask I've tried. I think there's enough product for at least than 10 full-face applications. It's not too harsh, but I wouldn't use it more than once a week." —Nomad9
Get it from Amazon for $25.
27. Missha Cell Renew Snail Cream has been a K-beauty mainstay for years due to its star ingredient, 70% snail mucin extract, which supports cell regeneration and heals all skin types.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.