Welcome to another edition of “Can You Get Through This Post Without Spending $50?”
I'm Sarah, that semi-regular host who doesn't make as many puns as that other host. And if I make attempts at any puns (which I somewhat do this time around!), I know they're terrible. Deal with it.
Stay for the cringe-worthy puns, the cool products, or some other unknown reason (like, if I forced you to read this article — thanks, Mom).
🎉 Have fun! 🎉
1. Midnight blue and plum 3D dragon wall decor that totally channels your inner Khaleesi.
2. A collapsible water bottle perfect for outdoor trips, yoga classes, and everything in between.
Water we got here?
Get it from Amazon for $19.95 / Available in nine colors.
3. A minimalistic but elegant knot ring that I promise goes well with everything you own.
5. Killer holographic nail polish for a manicure that's way prettier and cheaper than an in-salon visit.
6. A ceramic soap dish and bamboo brush set that acts as a smart storage solution and comes with a spring for extra sudsy action.
Regular soap dispensers? I'd lather be using this.
Get it from Amazon for $10.79.
7. A pair of stylish aviators to protect your peepers from your insanely bright future.
Too cheesy? Go ahead, throw some shade.
Get them from Amazon for $14.90 / Available in eight colors.
8. An eight-piece honeycomb organizer set that'll turn your messy drawers into a neat treasure trove of socks and undies.
Was one of your New Years' resolutions to bee more organized? Well, time to check that baby off.
Get it from Amazon for $9.81.
9. An idyllic seven-piece dinner utensils set little kiddos will love and eat everything out of.
10. Gentle cleansing foam formulated with volcanic clusters from Jeju Island to deep clean your oilest, clogged pores.
No need to pore over whether or not to buy this.
Get it from Amazon for $10.04.
11. A bear claw back scratcher that will relieve the most pressing of hard-to-reach itches.
12. A 10-layer-deep, bluetooth-enabled LED speaker to put on a low-key rave right at home.
13. An office-ready red heels tape dispenser that could take someone out...only if necessary, of course.
14. Or might I recommend a more literal form of taking out your frustrations?
15. A snarky-looking whale mood light that phases through seven colors for maximum ambience.
16. A fluffy ball of New Zealand lambswool to prevent (or soothe) blisters and friction burns from shoes that are out to hurt you.
17. A cute button-like sleep tracker that measures your body movements and sleep cycle, so you can develop better habits.
Snooze, learn, repeat.
Get it from Amazon for $49.99.
18. Adorable sunny-side up egg coasters to spread the joy of breakfast to every meal, snack, and cup of tea.
19. A colored-coded planner that covers your basic seven-day week and adds an extra "someday" for all your fruitful long-term goals.
Don't life catch you in a daze and start getting ahead.
Get it from Amazon for $20.51.
20. Rainbow test tube shooters to create a flight of different liquors for you and your friends (or just yourself, no judgment).
You've reached the end! Still craving more ~buzzy~ products? Check out the last CYGT edition here!