27 New Beauty Products To Probably Blow Your Paycheck On
New season, new collections, but same spending habits.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Glamspin definitely wins the prize for "Most Addicting Lip Gloss" — you'll be spinning and poppin' on lip gloss in straight rotation for days, trust me.
3. Ciaté Glitter Flip takes your lipstick game to the next level — it's only subtly sparkly when you first apply it, but leave it untouched for a minute and then press your lips together for AMPED UP sparkle and a traffic-stopping pout.
5. Winky Lux Kitten Palette is a must-have for cat and eyeshadow lovers alike and includes nine velvety, fall-ready shades for looks that'll have you ~feline~ fine.
6. Nooni Moisture-On Deep Water Boosting Mist combines three steps in one — toner, essence, and emulsion — to really streamline your skin care routine (especially in the morning, when you might be more crunched for time).
8. L'Oréal x Balmain Paris Lipsticks will make you feel ~Paris Fashion Week couture~ at only $14 a pop. *breathes heavily*
9. Urban Decay Troublemaker Mascara mesmerizes you from the very first glance — first, it's the prismatic packaging and second, it's the brush head that actually fans out lashes as it coats them with mascara, so every single lash is curled, volumized, and separated.
10. Asos launched their first in-house makeup line filled with ~playful~ products that will elevate your look for less than $20. Score!
11. Fresh Sugar Lip Caramel Hydrating Balm plumps up your lips with velvety shine and hydration and looks scrumptious enough to eat, but I'm told that's ill-advised.
12. Too Faced Peaches and Cream Collection is an all-star lineup of 11 products that not only smell heavenly but really deliver in terms of pigment, longevity, and performance.
15. British M Organics Sea Salt Spray borrows pure salt from the Andes and deep seawater from Uleung Island in Korea for bouncy, soft texture from beachy waves to defined curls.
16. Revlon ColorStay Exactify Liquid Liner's applicator resembles a teensy tiny pizza cutter — but instead of a jagged cut, you'll get a smooth, no-skip line that lasts all day.
17. The e.l.f. Active Collection is designed to keep you looking 💯 during and after workouts — their sweat-proof formulas are lightweight, hydrating, and non-pore-clogging for makeup and skin care that really lets your skin breathe.
18. L.A. Girl Lipify Stylo Lipsticks let you refresh your lipstick collection for the changing seasons and swipe on some bolder shades without breaking the bank.
19. Whamisa by Glow Recipe Green Tea Serum Toner is an anti-inflammatory and super hydrating toner-serum hybrid that's the perfect post-cleansing step in your skin care routine.
20. Origins Original Skin Matte Moisturizer reverses signs of discoloration, dullness, and uneven skin texture — which comes as no surprise when you consider its key ingredient, willowherb, is known to withstand extreme environments.
21. Shiseido Inkstroke Eyeliner's selling point is in the design — the v-shaped protrusion lets you wipe off excess liner so you're left with just the right amount for a perfectly smooth and creaseless line. Plus, it makes you feel like a fancy calligrapher.
22. Physicians Formula Butter Highlighters totally look high-end despite its affordable price point (those ~ripples~ though — Hourglass, is that you?). They apply like a silky cream, but dry down to a powder finish for a glow that stuns from all angles.
23. Clinique Even Better Glow Light Reflecting Makeup is super fluid and blendable, contains SPF 15, and gives off a radiant glow with the help of Vitamin C.
24. Bath & Body Works Exfoliating Hand Soaps uses pumice to gently rub away dirt and dead skin, while tea tree oil, aloe and Vitamin E conditions and softens hands — all accompanied by delightful winter-themed scents.
26. Huda Beauty #FauxFilter Foundation gives you the perfect medium-to-full airbrushed base in your perfect shade — there's 30 of them, after all.
27. Sunday Riley Saturn Acne Treatment Mask can be used as a 20-minute spot treatment or overnight mask and contains 10% sulfur to dry out and clear up existing blemishes, while also preventing new ones from forming.
Truer words have never been spoken:
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.