We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Whamisa by Glow Recipe Green Tea Moisturizer is your soothing winter savior with balancing green tea and brightening kale for the potent-but-lightweight skin reset you need in the defense against the dark ar— I mean, dry weather.
2. Pacifica Underarm Deodorant Wipes make hopping around from one sweaty-ass bar to the other a little more tolerable — no more questionable B.O. to stop you from flailing your arms around like you just don't care!
3. La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water is a gentle wake-up call for your skin in the form of micro-droplets formulated with selenium, a powerful natural antioxidant for soothing hydration that's never sticky.
4. Kristin Ess Reconstructive Moisture Mask refreshes your strands by softening, detangling, and boosting hydration. Plus it has a sulfate-free formula and ~Zip-Up Technology,~ which is a special strengthening complex designed to smooth/fix split ends and damaged cuticles.
5. Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence is a well-known dupe for the super pricey but holy-grail-status SK-II Essence and contains 80% fermented yeast extract, which is skincare talk for a RADIANT complexion free of dullness, unevenness, and anything else that makes you look like you haven't slept in years.
6. Ariul Seven Days Mask Set just made your next week's plans a snap — time to douse your face in celluose masks formulated without mineral oil or any artificial additives that target the entire rainbow of skin troubles.
7. Make P:rem Peel me Radiance Peeling Sleeping Pack i-n-t-e-n-s-e-l-y hydrates by "ungluing" dead skin cells with lactobionic acid (which is less irritating than most BHAs and AHAs!). Its most interesting ingredients? Radish root extract, turmeric, pearl, and henna!
8. Defy & Inspire Nail Polishes come in every color of the rainbow and more so your finger toppers always look like they have a statement to make — like actually, they say inspiring things.
9. W3ll People Expressionist Pro Mascara plumps up your lashes with a natural, non-irritating formula that actually DOES NOT rub off or clump by midday — no more sacrificing lower performance for all-natural, cruelty-free ingredients!!
11. S.W. Basics Cleanser clocks in at just three ingredients — aka it's a no-bullshit product containing a organic trifecta of rosewater, vegetable glycerin, and tea tree oil for a soap-free, gentle AF cleanser that banishes any chances of irritation.
12. E.l.f.'s Beauty Shield Recharging Magnetic Mask Kit re-ups your skin with oily goodness (carrot seed oil, sunflower seed oil, and argan oil) and key antioxidants. Plus, have you ever used a mask this fun before? Just hover the magnet to remove the mask! Easy cleanup.
13. Up & Up's Complexion Set packs four affordable brushes in a cute, colorful pouch for flawless contouring, highlighting, and powdering that doesn't cost as much as the makeup itself!
14. Pixi Skintreats Glow Tonic has kinda been harped on by beauty lovers, BUT for good reason — it's safe for all skin types and gently exfoliates your skin using 5% glyolic acid, aloe vera, and ginseng.
15. Baby Foot is pretty self-explanatory, TBH — it's a lavender-scented exfoliating peel that gets rid of all the dead, rough skin and build-up so you're left with baby-soft feet in two weeks or less!! #worththegross
16. Honest Beauty Truly Kissable Lip Crayons saturate your pout with demi-matte color and subtle shine ft. special appearances by jojoba seed oil, murumuru butter, and shea butter.
17. Le Petit Marseillais makes pH-neutral shower creams that coat your body in sophisticated French smells, like sun kissed lavender honey inspired by Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, aka where I'm buying a cabin on the lake ASAP.
18. Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer does it all *jazz hands* — detangles, nourishes, strengthens, softens, cuts drying time, adds shine, reduces frizz, and protects against thermal, environmental and UV damage.
19. Differin Acne Treatment Gel is, brace yourselves, the first and only FDA-approved retinoid acne treatment you can get without a prescription!! Adapalene, its key ingredient, will be your new acne clearing and preventing BFF.
20. C'est Moi 3-Step Gentle Skin Care Set hones in on cleansing, hydrating, and protecting troublesome, delicate young skin, so good skin care habits develop early on and there are hopefully less problems in the long run.
21. Raw Sugar Raw Coconut & Mango Body Scrub wins for ~sweetest~ exfoliator around. The cherry on top = that it's processed through ColdPress Technology® to get alllll the essential vitamins and minerals out.
22. Meow Meow Tweet Tea Tree Charcoal Facial Soap is so gentle, it can be used all over your body if you please! activated charcoal, cocoa butter promotes a youthful complexion, while ground oats soothe and mildly exfoliate. Fresh and herbaceous tea tree and eucalyptus oils act as a natural astringent to combat skin blemishes.
23. Umberto Beverly Hills Volume Collection comes equipped with salon-quality shampoo and conditioner with UV filters to protect hair from harsh sunlight and color fading and three styling products to add fullness without weighing down your entire head.
24. Botanics Organic Facial Oil is an omega- and fatty acids–filled snack for your skin that locks in moisture for hours so you look like you were basically born as a radiant glowing goddess.
25. Caolion Pore Tightening Day And Night Glowing Duo adds a lil' bounce to your AM and PM routines with 1) a brightening jelly-like cream that controls sebum and tightens pores and 2) a sleeping mask with ~shape memory~ that continues to tighten pores, enhance elasticity, and promote smoother skin.
26. NYX Love You So Mochi Eyeshadow Palette mirrors the irresistibly bouncy texture of your fave Japanese dessert so you basically won't be able to take your hands off of it. Forget brushes, you'll want to apply with your fingers, trusttttt me.
Here's a soothing mochi gif just because:
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.