19 Awesome Products From Amazon To Put On Your Wish List
A bread loaf pillow, self-cleaning hairbrush, and 17 other things you’ll want to add to your wish list ASAP.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. An ~explosive~ kitten-themed card game that will make you LOL but also wonder what the hell goes on inside the creators' minds.
2. A color-changing Pikachu light way too adorable to even think about passing up.
4. A five-pack of super comfy cotton undies so you can put off doing laundry for a whiiile longer (please, we know you were already planning on it).
5. A ~smart~ notebook that lets you take notes by hand, transfer those notes to a cloud service, and then MICROWAVE to erase and reuse.
7. A do-it-all pressure cooker that whips up scrumptious meals (rice and veggies! French onion soup! Steamed sweet potatoes! Chili!) with little effort on your part and in way less time.
8. A loosey-goosey long-sleeve dress you'll practically live in this fall — hello, scarves and boot season!
9. Almost never-ending string lights that go steady, strobe, fade, and twinkle depending on your mood.
10. A water-resistant duffel bag for everything from intense hikes and cross-country travels to your daily gym run.
11. A spacious RFID-blocking wallet so no one can glean information from your cards while you're out traipsing around like the carefree soul you are.
13. A flowy floral cardigan perfect for layering up during temperamental in-between weather.
14. Waterproof black eyeliner that's still easy to smoke out and totally gentle enough to use on your waterline.
15. A stylish hobo bag with tassels, pockets, and fringe for days.
16. Stretchy yoga pants that actually let you breathe and sweat it out, while also fitting a wide range of body types.
17. A leather band to give your Apple Watch a simple but classy upgrade.
18. A quirky robot that moves and reacts to the sound of your voice or hundreds of fun coding activities and projects via a smartphone or tablet.
19. Unscented cat litter deodorizer gentle enough for sensitive cats but strong enough to *actually* neutralize odors and give your nose much-needed relief.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.