We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. An ~explosive~ kitten-themed card game that will make you LOL but also wonder what the hell goes on inside the creators' minds.
2. A color-changing Pikachu light way too adorable to even think about passing up.
3. A self-cleaning hairbrush that gets rid of trapped hair with one swift pulling action.
4. A five-pack of super comfy cotton undies so you can put off doing laundry for a whiiile longer (please, we know you were already planning on it).
5. A ~smart~ notebook that lets you take notes by hand, transfer those notes to a cloud service, and then MICROWAVE to erase and reuse.
6. A happy loaf to cuddle with, sleep on, and love for all of eternity.
7. A do-it-all pressure cooker that whips up scrumptious meals (rice and veggies! French onion soup! Steamed sweet potatoes! Chili!) with little effort on your part and in way less time.
8. A loosey-goosey long-sleeve dress you'll practically live in this fall — hello, scarves and boot season!
9. Almost never-ending string lights that go steady, strobe, fade, and twinkle depending on your mood.
10. A water-resistant duffel bag for everything from intense hikes and cross-country travels to your daily gym run.
11. A spacious RFID-blocking wallet so no one can glean information from your cards while you're out traipsing around like the carefree soul you are.
12. A Spirograph art kit that will delight and mesmerize adults and kids alike for hours on end.
13. A flowy floral cardigan perfect for layering up during temperamental in-between weather.
14. Waterproof black eyeliner that's still easy to smoke out and totally gentle enough to use on your waterline.
15. A stylish hobo bag with tassels, pockets, and fringe for days.
16. Stretchy yoga pants that actually let you breathe and sweat it out, while also fitting a wide range of body types.
17. A leather band to give your Apple Watch a simple but classy upgrade.
18. A quirky robot that moves and reacts to the sound of your voice or hundreds of fun coding activities and projects via a smartphone or tablet.
19. Unscented cat litter deodorizer gentle enough for sensitive cats but strong enough to *actually* neutralize odors and give your nose much-needed relief.
What else are people wishing for on Amazon? Find out here!
And to see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.