We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Turn on a calming sleep sound machine that includes white noise, brown noise, and a variety of other soothing, nature-y sounds to lull you into a deep sleep.
2. Or, for a space- and money-saving option, tap your phone for a gentle rain or crackling fire on the Rain Rain Sleep Sounds app.
3. Replace your ratty sheets with a microfiber set that'll make every night feel like ~sleeping on a silky cloud~.
4. Treat yourself to a fluffy AF quilted comforter so you can live your best burrito life.
5. Cover your windows with thick blackout curtains so the sun doesn't rudely interrupt your sleep cycle.
6. Rest your droopy, tired head on a gel memory foam pillow to keep cool and minimize neck pain.
7. Or try out a ventilated bamboo pillow stuffed with shredded memory foam that cradles your head for maximum comfort.
8. Block out extra light with an elevated foam eye mask that provides mini "blackout caves" for your eyes — you know, instead of smooshing your eyelids.
9. Add the perfect amount of white noise to lull you to sleep with an oscillating three-speed standing or wall-mounted fan.
10. Drown out noisy surroundings (including but not limited to your S.O.'s snoring) with earplugs (disposable or reusable).
11. Let all of your limbs experience the luxury of snuggling up against a floofy cotton body pillow.
12. And especially for mamas-to-be who deserve full nights of sleep while they can still get 'em, invest in a curved body pillow.
13. Don't let traveling rob you of a much-needed nap or sleep with an innovative neck wrap pillow.
14. Wind down and induce relaxation-filled zzz's with caffeine-free herbal tea.
15. Spritz a lavender vanilla mist over your pillows to calm your senses and prep for sleep.
16. Enter dreamland with the help of a small-but-mighty aromatherapy oil diffuser.
17. Install a dimmable nighttime lightbulb engineered to reduce blue light and promote a natural sleep cycle.
18. Install a handy app that automatically dims your computer screen, so your eyes aren't totally strained while you browse the web at night.
19. Fall asleep to your favorite tunes or podcast comfortably with a CozyPhones headband.
20. Upgrade your bed with a bouncy foam topper that'll soften up any cheap-o mattress faster than you can say "tub o' butter."
21. Alleviate a stuffy nose or dry skin with a cool mist humidifier that works for up to 16 hours without needing any filter changes.
22. For side sleepers who suffer from back/hip/knee/ankle pain, do yourself a favor and start using an ergonomic leg cushion.
23. Relieve muscle aches in a flash (so they don't keep you up) with a teensy dab of extra-strength Tiger Balm.
24. Zone out to a calming rendition of ocean-wave-like lights and sounds with a three-in-one projector/nightlight/speaker.
25. For the occasional sleeplessness, try taking non-habit-forming Melatonin tablets (that taste like strawberry).
26. Seal gaps in doors and windows with self-adhesive weatherstrip to drown out pesky outside noises and prevent draftiness.
27. Pop one or two Aleve PM tablets to help ease your aches and pain and get you a good night's rest.
28. Plug in a Himalayan salt rock lamp for calming vibes and the perfect ~nighttime ambiance~.
29. And finally, bundle your way into a sleep-inducing cocoon with a plush microfiber blanket. Works every time.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.