You love Mother Nature. She is omnipresent in your life.
Tsunamis, tornadoes, hail: these are just a few of the ways she expresses her disappointment in you and the rest of mankind.
Woah Mother Nature, take a chill pill!
Why not cheer her up with a Mother's Day gift?
1. You could leave her a framed baby picture for the ultimate throwback!
Hey Mother Nature, you sure were a big, bangin' baby, lol ;)
2. Get her something useful, like dish detergent, is a great go-to!*
*Also can be used to clean spilled oil off of wildlife.
3. Buy Mother Nature some flowers!
With the right love and care, one day those flowers will grow to be a tree!
4. Keep it classy with some earrings.
She wouldn't spend millions of years making diamonds if she didn't like some bling bling!
5. Are you Mother Nature's biggest fan? Then why not get her one!
Also she is hot all the time so it's probably a good idea. Maybe she is starting menopause? Or maybe it's the carbon dioxide and air pollution collecting in the atmosphere? IDK whatevs it's a great gift!
6. If you're low on funds and a child, a good grade is always a great present!
7. A PUPPY!!!
8. If you're both adults, why not give her some ~literotica~
9. A nice summer hat!
Wouldn't want mom to turn into a desert, am I right?
10. Perhaps some scented candles? They're classic!
11. It's the thought that counts, so you can always let Mother Nature know how much you appreciate her with a simple card.
"Dear Mother, Without you, I would be dead. Thanks for the trees so I can breathe and climb and make fire. Love, Susan."