1. A burning desire to get the hell out of your college town.
2. Which, of course, prompts your sudden motivation to apply for ALL of the jobs.
3. All of your friends’ posts about engagements, weddings, and babies make you want to cry, vomit, and delete all social media.
4. All of the questions about your future are extremely annoying.
5. You often wonder why you didn't just follow your parents' advice and pick a more traditional career path, but you don't quite regret coloring outside the lines.
6. Your Senioritis is finally justified.
7. After 8+ semesters of college, you're feeling more than a little ready to let loose.
8. You're simultaneously happy for and jealous of your friends who have already landed their first jobs.
9. To say you're a little afraid would be the understatement of the year.
10. You've never felt righteous indignation of this proportion before.
11. You can't believe it's all actually happening.
12. Sadness AND happiness? Sappiness? Hadness?
13. You eventually come to terms with everything and accept your fate.
14. Now that you're wiser and more mature, you have a bit more gratitude.
15. Oh, Sweet Baby Jesus, the relief!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!