1. Take this elephant’s advice: playing in the waves is probably the most fun you’ll ever have.
2. And wet sand between the toes is pretty exciting.
3. Kick back like this cat.
4. Or just lie down and soak up some rays.
5. If you get too toasty, there’s always shade somewhere.
6. Or you could take a dip!
7. Because surfing is fun.
9. This dog is so stoked, he doesn’t know what to do with himself.
10. But this monkey has some ideas.
11. So make sure you pack enough snacks!
12. And bring your floaties.
This is literally a sea horse.
13. Or whatever else you need.
14. Then grab some friends and go!
15. (This puppy spent a little too much time with the monkey.)
16. Feel free to snap some selfies while you’re at it.
17. But be careful not to drop your phone!
18. Because the beach is a place to chill out.
19. Take a nap.
20. And maybe cool off that sunburn.
21. Really, how could you go wrong?
22. You can’t. Happy summer!
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- United Airlines stopped 3 girls from flying because they were wearing leggings. The rule applies to travelers on "company benefit travel."
- South Korean prosecutors have reportedly asked a judge to issue an arrest warrant for former President Park Geun-hye.
- "Orange Is The New Black" actor Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli officially tied the knot in Palm Springs 🌴