1. Ellen Degeneres and Portia De Rossi
More fun here. In a 1997 TIME magazine cover story, Degeneres talked about public curiosity at her coming out. “Let’s get beyond this,” she encouraged, “and let me get back to what I do. Maybe I’ll find something even bigger to do later on. Maybe I’ll become black.”
2. Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Justin Mitika
Further proof that everyone loves a good filter, and selfies are fun.
11. Sir Elton John and David Furnish
Together with Furnish for about twenty years, Elton John spoke out in favor of gay marriage via the Independent last fall. “There is a world of difference between calling someone your ‘partner’ and calling them your ‘husband’,” he wrote. “‘Partner’ is a word that should be preserved for people you play tennis with, or work alongside in business. It doesn’t come close to describing the love that I have for David, and he for me. In contrast, ‘husband’ does.”
12. Cynthia Nixon and Christine Marinoni
Along with their daughter and bewildered son.
13. Anderson Cooper and Ben Maisani
Just going for a casual bike ride. In his public coming-out letter to fellow journalist Andrew Sullivan last summer, Cooper explained, “I have given some the mistaken impression that I am trying to hide something – something that makes me uncomfortable, ashamed or even afraid. This is distressing because it is simply not true.”
- "I do like him. I love getting his ideas." Donald Trump says he's asked President Obama for advice on cabinet appointments
- Passenger plane carrying 48 people crashes in Pakistan, was en route to Islamabad. Rescue efforts underway.
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it — and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- An adorable 3-year-old boy proudly covered his kitchen with carrots in the greatest carrot heist of all time 😂👏