2. You hit up Kayak and Hipmunk.
8. “Actually,” the nonplussed Spirit Airlines attendant informs you, “you could have paid just $35, had you checked in online. Yes, for your carry-on. Better travel with just a purse next time like a lady of the night, dawg.”
(A real checked bag, that’s another $30 to $45.)
18. You just cherish the time you have on the ground until you have to fly Spirit back home. And take solace in the shared suffering on Twitter.
Spirit airlines, I hate you.
Spirit Airlines is really the worst.
Spirit airlines is absolutely the worst airline for booking. $100 a checked bag? ! Charging for choosing your seat? ! Total crap!!
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏