When the e-mails, Facebook updates, texts and tweets get to be too much, what if you could just…declare social bankruptcy and start over with a clean slate? Carrie Brownstein, in this Portlandia sketch, goes for it with a visit to her local Human Bandwidth Manager.
2. “This is kind of the nuclear option.”
3. But seriously.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.