When the e-mails, Facebook updates, texts and tweets get to be too much, what if you could just…declare social bankruptcy and start over with a clean slate? Carrie Brownstein, in this Portlandia sketch, goes for it with a visit to her local Human Bandwidth Manager.
2. “This is kind of the nuclear option.”
3. But seriously.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.