1. First, use an under bed storage unit to keep your shoes organized and out of the way.
2. Hang your photos like this so that you don't need picture frames — and simultaneously make visitors think you're trying to solve a murder.
3. Plus, you can make yourself a storage ottoman out of wooden crates.
4. Use a pallet to elevate your bed and add ~levels~ to the room.
5. And invest in a cable and cord organizer to keep things as neat as possible.
6. If you've got bare bulbs but don't want to spring for fancy lights, you can make these hemp pendant lamps all on your own:
7. Decorate your wall (and keep your life organized) with this cool calendar idea, made out of paint chips.
8. To add an extra fancy factor, make your own bed canopy:
9. And, if you're up for a challenge, make yourself a Murphy desk that also doubles as a storage unit.
10. You can also double the space in your closet using those soda tabs:
11. Use wall hooks to hang planters for an easy and cheap way to store random things.
12. Add a mirror, and make it cute!
13. Find a way to customize your lamp so that you at least have something nice to look at during all those study sessions.
14. Make your own headboard with cardboard and fabric:
15. Create your own throw pillows using old shirts:
16. And, finally, find or make a hanging basket to keep all of your laundry.
This post was translated from Spanish.