All of these windows and doors raise a lot of questions:
Yes. Because He can fly.No. He wants to keep you in that room forever but He wants to you have a nice breeze.
vote votesYes. Because He can fly.
vote votesNo. He wants to keep you in that room forever but He wants to you have a nice breeze.
2. Why did God close that door in the first place if He was just going to open a window anyway?
3. Does this also apply to all types of doors?
Finally, an incomplete list of things that God opens and closes:
• When God closes an Arby's, He opens a Taco Bell.
• When God closes a diary, He puts it back exactly how He found it, so no one realizes He was reading it.
• When God closes a bathroom door, He always locks it. Not because He'd be embarrassed if you walked in on Him, but because he wouldn't want you to become embarrassed. He's cool like that.