1. You're probably at your most athletic when you are playing drinking games.
2. A futon is cheaper than a couch, and better to have sex on.
3. Wednesday and Thursday nights are the most fun nights to go out; anyone who says otherwise is lying.
4. No one has a clue what is going on during freshman orientation (or the rest of the year, for that matter) and anyone who acts otherwise is lying.
5. You can't remember the last time you did the reading.
6. You will say you are never making "bad decisions" again, but that is the biggest lie in the world and you know it.
7. Deep down, you kind of like drinking the cheap stuff.
8. Getting to know your professors is actually kind of awesome, because they're usually rock stars.
9. There is a difference between being "poor" and being "college poor."
You cry poverty, yet are still able to go out four nights a week. Hmmm...
10. The only time you do laundry is when you run out of clean underwear, and not a moment before.
11. Your major kind of can actually define who you are as a person.
12. The only time you *REALLY* dress up is when you're going out, trying to impress someone, or both.
13. You'll spend way more time on Facebook in the library than ACTUALLY studying.
14. Writing a thesis may kill you, but the pride you have in the finished product is well worth the effort.
15. You don't actually do any "studying" when you study abroad.
16. If you start a paper earlier than 9 p.m. the night before, you're doing it wrong.
17. Because really, you'd rather pull an all-nighter than even think about that paper a week in advance.
18. You can survive on a diet of cold pizza, mac 'n' cheese, and Goldfish crackers, but it's not advisable.
19. Being "popular" or "cool" like some people were in high school DEFINITELY does not matter anymore.
20. The freshman 15 is actually a very, very real thing if you aren't careful.
21. You sign up for classes around your sleep schedule and social calendar.
If you're taking classes before 11 a.m. or on Fridays, you're doing it wrong.