2. A futon is cheaper than a couch, and better to have sex on.
The most important furniture purchase of your young life, ladies and gentlemen.
7. Deep down, you kind of like drinking the cheap stuff.
Enjoy pounding cheap brews now, because you have the rest of your life to drink the “good stuff.”
8. Getting to know your professors is actually kind of awesome, because they’re usually rock stars.
Once you sort through the Snapes, you will find there are a few Dumbledores and McGonagalls in there who will happily be the mentors in your life you need.
10. The only time you do laundry is when you run out of clean underwear, and not a moment before.
Because you have better things to do, obviously.
14. Writing a thesis may kill you, but the pride you have in the finished product is well worth the effort.
Few things are as rewarding — plus, you get to brag about it to your friends and family.
15. You don’t actually do any “studying” when you study abroad.
Unless you count that wine-tasting class.
22. Try as hard as you might, your dorm room will NEVER look like it does in an Ikea catalog.
But as long as it is presentable enough to host an adult sleepover, you’re fine.
23. The student section at your school’s sporting events is both the most exciting and the craziest place on campus.
Not even a frat party can compare.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.