2. Waking up for morning practice at an ungodly hour.
5. Looking to the other lanes when you’re swimming breaststroke, even though you know you shouldn’t.
6. Swimming butterfly…
11. Two words: chlorine hair.
13. You know you’ll make a bizarre face when you put on your goggles.
14. Pray that you do not have leaky goggles, which are the GODDAMN WORST.
15. Nearly as distressing is when your goggles come completely off.
16. Raccoon eyes, because your goggles can NEVER be too tight.
17. You also will permanently reek of chlorine.
20. Crowded lanes, which make you want to scream at the top of your lungs.
21. Putting on your cap, when done incorrectly, can be excruciating.
22. Getting water in your eyes. And your ears. And your nose. And your mouth. Basically, getting water in every orifice of your body.
24. False starts.
26. Test sets, or as swimmers know them, the deepest, darkest circle of hell.
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳