1. You never know what clothes to buy because everything fits PERFECTLY.
3. You wonder if you get special treatment because of your looks.
5. You never know how to respond to people when they compliment you on how good you look.
6. You feel the need to always look perfect, even in everyday situations.
7. What are you supposed to say to all the people who ask you out on dates?
8. Everyone hitting on you gets annoying after a while.
10. Some days, you’re not going to feel your maximum hottest.
12. You always have trouble picking out an outfit because you look good in everything.
13. You have trouble choosing an Instagram filter because you look good in all of them.
14. Mirrors are kind of pointless because you already KNOW you look perfect.
15. But sometimes you catch a glimpse of yourself and are totally caught off-guard.
16. Posing for pictures can be super tricky because you don’t have any bad angles.
17. You don’t really know how to put on makeup because you don’t need it.
18. You always have a million notifications on Facebook because people are liking your pictures.
19. Occasionally you have to take ugly selfies to show people you aren’t self-centered.
20. You have to remind yourself to put the camera down, even if every moment of your day is a photo opportunity.
23. You’re genuinely upset you can’t make out with yourself.
24. You barely have enough energy to attend all of the parties you are invited to.
25. Random people stop and ask to take pictures of you in the street.
26. Everyone wants to make little babies with you.
27. You just don’t know what to say to people when they ask you for beauty tips.
28. Finally, regular-looking people just don’t understand how difficult it is being good-looking.
Remember: Life is your runway. Own it!
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.